Pradeep Kumar has three decades of professional experience against his name. With multi-location and multi-cultural exposure his core expertise comes from over a decade of specialization in a large multinational manufacturing company. Pradeep enjoys the distinction of being called on by global business leaders to solve complex problems that are aligned to strategic goals at business units across in India, China and Europe.
Pradeep has worked with professionals across the globe in helping improving operations and people development. Pradeep is an active Toastmaster and has won several awards in public speaking at the national and international level. He is the charter president of the Toastmasters Club at IIMB, and has one several awards in public speaking including third place for International Taped Speech Contest in 2005.
• Executive General Management Program, IIM Bangalore
• M.Tech. Quality Management from BITS Pilani
• Bachelor of Engineering from Bangalore University
• CEO Coach Accreditation, Coaching Foundation India Limited (CFI)
• Thomas Emotional Intelligence Certificate
• Certified by Lominger in Leadership Architect 101 and Voices, Swindon-UK
• Certified MBB in Lean and Six Sigma by SBTI, Texas and Tyco International
Expertise relevant to Coaching
Pradeep coaches CXO- level executives from organizations across various industries including engineering, software development, manufacturing, education, IT-services, apparel, pharmaceuticals and media. He has helped coachees on topics such as communication skills, gravitas, delegation, succession planning, leading teams, responsiveness etc.
Depending on the need, his coaching engagements are classified as Executive Coaching, Operational Coaching or Organizational Coaching